Owner and Chief Technician
“Geek On The Go” delivers customers in Dallas, Plano, Richardson, Carrollton, Addison, Farmers Branch, Garland, Irving, Highland Park, and Mesquite, Texas areas top quality Computer Repair service and support. Our firm specializes in Virus and Malware Removal, Computer Setup, and Network Troubleshooting, and has developed into one of Dallas, TX Computer Repair Business leaders.
Our exceptional customer service has resulted in our receiving the prestigious
“Angie’s List” Super Service Award 6 years in a row.
“Geek On The Go” is top rated on “Angie’s List” in all categories.
We are also included in “The Underground Shopper”— Top 100 Best
receiving the highest 6 Diamond rating.
All technicians certified: A+ and Network+, Microsoft Certified Professional.
Contact us in the Dallas area by phone at (214) 766-9208 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Repair Services:
On-Site service at your Home or Office
Desktops and Laptops with Msft. Windows and Mac OS X.
Computer maintenance and repairs.
New computer setup.
Speed up your computer.
Install hardware and software.
Expert removal of Viruses, Malware, Spyware and Adware.
Network and Internet Troubleshooting.
Setup of home and office wireless networks.
Connect several computers and printers in a workgroup setup.
Fix problems such as: PC won’t boot, hard drive crash.
Transfer your files to a new computer.
Why choose “Geek On The Go” Computer Repair
You are smart to be skeptical. Most computer repair companies sound great over the phone, but make promises they can’t keep — like giving you an estimate over the phone without doing and evaluation of your equipment; or claiming they can fix anything in a short amount of time at a cheap price. Our rates are Hourly and we’re not the cheapest, and we may not always tell you what you want to hear; but you can trust us to advise you of the best solution we recommend as if it were for our own families.
Reasons to choose us:
Because of our service:
1. You can call our scheduling service 24/7 to book an appointment.
2. We have quick turn-around times.
3. We’re specialists – not part timers making extra money after work.
4. We invest in continuing education to keep up with the latest changes in technology.
5. We will answer your questions and explain things to you.
6. We don’t take short-cuts because it’s about the entire process of getting your technology
working for you, and how quickly we can help you get back to your life.
Because of our track record and experience:
1. With our background in all types of computer technology, we can work on Microsoft, Apple,
and Google systems; on computers, tablets, and smart phones; even help with TVs, Stereos,
and Streaming Media Players.
2. We’ve been in business since 2007.
3. We’ve won the prestigious “Angie’s List” Super Service Award 6 years in a row.
4. We have many 5 star reviews on Yelp and other review sites.
5. The BBB rates us A+.
6. Our Testimonials and Reviews where many of our clients have spoken their minds.
7. We have repaired many computers and done hundreds of virus removals since 2007
making us Virus Removal experts.
Because of our values:
1. Our techs are clean-cut, courteous, and well trained.
2. We’re open about our hourly rates and have NO trip charges or hidden fees.
3. We bill in 15 minute increments after the first hour.
We only bill for the time we are actually working on your issues, and no longer.
4. We’re local and are native English speakers, and know the local area and resources.
5. We take care of each client like family, going above and beyond is the norm for us.
We take pride in our work.
6. Our commitment to you doesn’t stop after you’ve paid.
We follow up to ensure everything is running smoothly.